THE GOOD LIFE
House Sold - Te Puke
What better way to live life – then on your own 2479m2 block of land. Located just over 10 minutes to Te Puke township is this impressive property where you can enjoy the freedom from the hustle and bustle of the rat race.
• kids can play and run amuck – plenty of room for the trampoline and there is already a pool
• you can live off the land more – plant fruit trees, there is nothing better than picking your very own in season fruit
• establish an extensive veggie patch and harvest the seasons vegetables and herbs
• the chicken coup is staying; what better way then start the day with your own fresh eggs
• large shed for storing your tools, equipment and room to tinker on cars
• start a worm farm – did you know that worms will eat up to 3-4kg of kitchen waste every week
Offering a good size four bedroom home, with fabulous open plan living, opening to a front deck with distant sea views as well as hill and country views. The living space also flows out to the back private entertaining area overlooking the pool. Beautiful polished wooden floors in the family area and a wood-burner on a wetback. There is a detached self contained room which provides options (being sold as is) – use as an office, art studio or for extended family.
This could be your ticket to living and breathing country air and at this price you will be the envy of family and friends. Make your move today and start to kick back and relax, living the good life.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 2,479 m²